Tell me more about the Ultra Footbath
Instructions for Operation
Technical Resources: Answers to Questions you have
About the Ultra Footbath
The Ultra Footbath produces Ozone in a detoxification solution.
The Ultra Footbath can be used with or without a
, which provides extended built-in programs and the ability to create custom programs. With a BCX Ultra, other BCX Ultra Accessories can be used at the same time with their frequencies and pulses synchronized.
Detoxification through the largest organ of the body, the skin, can be traced back thousands of years to Eastern Indian traditions of Ayurvedic medicine, and ancient Rome. Both cultures used a system of healing that employed salt water baths to draw out impurities from the body. Today, we build on this time-tested principle of healing through salt water baths and incorporate ionization.
Through sophisticated quality instruments, like the BCX Ultra Foot Bath, we too can achieve the health benefits like our ancestors, yet in a shorter period of time, and often with dramatic results. Our feet have over 7200 nerve endings and 200 sweat glands along with a system of many arteries and veins which cross paths in the feet. These factors make the feet a natural gateway for the disposal of waste products.
Detoxification through Foot Baths assists the body to:
*Excrete heavy metals
*Balance pH levels
*Enhance the immune system
BCX Ultra Foot Bath instrument is the most advanced ionic foot bath on the market today. It is designed for healthcare professionals and clinics, yet user friendly and suitable for home use. It can be utilized as a stand-alone unit, or interfaced with the BCX Ultra. This is the only unit in the world that has the capability to interface the time-honored tradition of foot baths with the power of Rife frequencies. Incredible, but true! Enjoy a foot bath while running detox frequencies on the BCX Ultra. These complementary therapies provide a means to disgorge toxins thereby diminishing the herxes.
The BCX Ultra Foot Bath is available with stainless steel or premium titanium electrodes. Standard electrodes produce the characteristic scum and discolored water, typical of foot bath units. The noticeable change in the color of the water is not detoxified cellular waste and impurities. This is a misconception. It is a result of oxidized metals released from stainless steel electrodes during electrolysis. Our premium, titanium electrodes, exclusive to the BCX Ultra Foot Bath, practically eliminates the discharge of oxidized metals. The resultů. foot bath water remains relatively free of unwanted heavy metals. After all, do you want to absorb metals, the very toxins you are trying to excrete?
Capitalize on your largest detoxification pathway- the skin. Rebalance the body; relieve muscle strain, and increase performance and quality of life.
Proudly made and serviced in the U.S.A. We offer one of the best warrantees in the business, by the longest lived manufacture of Rife equipment!
Instructions for Operation
Model: BCX Ultra Footbath
The Ultra Footbath system consists of an BCX Ultra Footbath Control Unit and an Electrode Assembly. The Control Unit should be kept dry. The Electrode Assembly should be submerged in saltwater in a footbath vessel.
1. Plug the cord from the Electrode Assembly into the rear of the Control Unit. Plug the Control unit into an AC wall outlet with the supplied power cord. Pour the appropriate amount of water and salt into the footbath vessel, stir, and place the Electrode Assembly into the vessel.
2. Press "On/Off" button momentarily to Power On.
3. Press "OK" when "Ready" is shown.
4. Press "Change+" or "Change-", and "OK" to change the Program Run Time.
5. Press "Change+" or "Change-", and "OK" to select "Auto Off" or "Stay On".
6. Instructions remind you to Plug In. Press "OK".
7. Press "Start/Pause" to begin Program. Display shows Remaining Time and operating Voltage and Current.
8. Press "Start/Pause" button to Pause or Continue the Program.
9. Press "On/Off" button to end the program
Operation with a BCX Ultra:
The Ultra Footbath can be connected to and operated with a
. The BCX Ultra pulses the Footbath at frequencies selected for more effective operation. In addition, other BCX Ultra Accessories may be used at the same time, and they are synchronized to pulse at the same frequency. Additional frequencies or carriers can be applied to the other BCX Ultra Accessories, modulated at the same synchronized Footbath pulse frequency.
1. Connect a BCX Ultra to an Ultra Footbath by plugging the supplied cord into the back of each unit.
2. Select External, or External with another accessory.
3. Select a Duty Cycle less than 100% (75% suggested).
4. Select Gate Waveform and Frequency for Ultra Footbath pulse.
5. Power On Footbath, and start a program.
6. Units power off Automatically, if selected as such.
7. Press "Power On/Off" on each unit to power off manually.
||Standalone or Connects to BCX Ultra Auxiliary connector through a cord
Powered by 120-240VAC 50/60Hz Household Power
& Gate with
|Modes of Operation
||Variable Duty Cycle 1 to 100%
Pulse Width Modulation
Square Drive Frequencies
||1 to 10,000 Hz
||1.0000 to 9.9999 Hz (0.0001 Hz)
10.000 to 99.999 Hz (0.001 Hz)
100.00 to 999.99 Hz (0.01 Hz)
1,000.0 to 9,999.9 Hz (0.1 Hz) and 10,000 Hz
| Programs with BCX Ultra
||1236 Internal non-volatile (User re-nameable)
255 User non-volatile (Completely configurable including name)
||1 to 60 Minutes
||Auto Shutoff or Manual
||24 VDC @ 2.0 Amps